Skip to main content

10 motivational quotes

ImageSource: quote

1. Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first and is waiting for it.  ~Terry Pratchett


2. "Now I become Death, destroyer of worlds."
 Robert Oppenheimer quoting the Bhagavad-Gita

3. May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I won’t.
 General George S. Patton

4. I’m a kind person, I’m kind to everyone, but if you are unkind to me, then kindness is not what you’ll remember me for.     ~Al Capone

5. People should either be caressed or crushed. If you do them minor damage they will get their revenge, but if you cripple them there is nothing they can do. If you need to injure someone, do it in such a way that you do not have to fear their vengeance.    ~Niccolò Machiavelli

6. Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet.  ~General Mattis

7.“If there is a god, he’ll have to beg for my forgiveness” was what one anonymous victim wrote on the wall of a Nazi concentration camp.    ~A Victim Of A Nazi Concentration Camp

8. When you’re good at something, you’ll tell everyone. When you’re great at something, they’ll tell you.
     ~Walter Payton

9.“None of you seems to understand. I’m not locked in here with you… you’re locked in here with me!”
    ~Rosechach

10. When I was a child, my mother said to me, ‘If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general. If you become a monk, you’ll end up as the Pope.’ Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso.
~ Pablo Picasso





Comments